Monday, October 4, 2010

Password Trouble :(

My computer has a virus again, not ironically from a virus protection site. Plant a virus or 17 and then sell the user your product to get rid of them. I am tearing my hair out trying to get them off but I fear I will probably just end up giving my computer to my friend's teenage son to fix. Again.

The problem is, during the virus removal, what-the-hell-do-I-do-when-Ctrl-Alt-Del-doesn't-work! battery removal state of desperation my computer 'forgot' all my remembered passwords and I can't remember them either!

Facebook it IS NOT helpful when you tell me I used an old password and do I remember making the change. It is also unhelpful to send a password reset confirmation code to my email, because, guess what? I can't remember that password either!



These constant warnings are only causing me mass anxiety and are not helpful at all and I just want to send a message to the virus that says- I don't have any money! Stop wasting your time and leave me alone!

Incidentally, this is the only place I can get onto, so any helpful suggestions would be appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment