Sunday, July 18, 2010

Affirmations

I had/have these written on little coloured pieces of paper in a pouch and I take one out and read it when I feel the need. Sometimes I carry it with me all day, or until I don't need it anymore. A girlfriend of mine put them in a jar on her kitchen bench (I made her a set) along with nice things her husband wrote about her.

1. I meet all challenges with enthusiasm and power
2. The matter at hand is in my hands
3. Dare to Dream!
4. Trust my intuition
5. I see problems as opportunities and difficulties as challenges
6. I forgive and relese all those who have hurt me
7. I draw only the best people to me
8. I bless and release all of my old pain
9. Where there is great love there are always miracles
10. I take charge of my thoughts and feelings at all times
11. Healing myself is the first step to healing the world
12. Chickens scratch, ducks flock and eagles soar
13. I believe in myself totally!
14. Others success inspies me toward my own
15. I make a difference in the world
16. I move forward when I know what I really want
17. Focusing on the present heals my fear of the unknown
18. It's my inspiration that motivates me
19. I give thanks for the lessons I have learnt
20. Abundance is mine!
21. I go within to understand what's without
22. I trust myself to make the right decisions
23. I only attract the highest experiences for my growth
24. I judge only the weather and the time
25. I know the solutions to all my problems
26. My life is a series of positive choices
27. How I see myself today is how I will behave
28. All anxiety and Insecurity dissolves from my life now!
29. Better the pain than remain the same
30. My mind is like a book-I learn nothing until I open it
31. One day as a tiger is worth more than a thousand as a sheep
32. I am creative, creating is the true essence of life
33. With one bite at time, my goal is mine!
34. Crisis is an opportunity for a new direction
35. If I have no purpose, I have no power!

14, 22, 25, 27 are my favourites from this list- I wish I could find the rest, I had 10 times the amount!

What's your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. OOhoh! I found something neat! I don't know how to embed links, but go to

    http://www.vitalaffirmations.com/pool/affirmation-cards.htm?hmirm=fac&gclid=CKff9qOq9aICFQ9CbwodwEa-jg

    and click on a card to get a new affirmation and a pretty pic!

    I might have to keep some coloured bits of paper handy to add to my collection.

    I got - I am beautiful and everyone loves me

    Might not be strictlt true, but it makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete