Thursday, April 8, 2010

These are a few of my favourite sites...

(to the tune of "Favourite Things"- The Sound of Music)

When the house is a mess, When the budget bites
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite sites,
And then I don't feel so bad

Bad cakes on Cakewrecks and loonies on Black Bikini
post-its on Passive Aggressive Notes and horror stories on fmylife,
Texts from Last Night has some really great stuff,
These sites I log into I can't get enough

Ruminations by Aaron Karo is also good too,
David After Dentist is the best on YouTube
If you have another site
that you think I might like
Please comment below
If you want to complain about my lyrics I don't want to know

This blog is for me
to share the things
that make me smile
I hope if you like it you'll visit once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment