Thursday, April 15, 2010

Movie Review

So today I feel like doing a movie review blog- be warned, I don't use the usual 'out of 5' rating system. My system is based on how much I would pay to see it and is follows:

Gold Class- splash out for this one! Best rating possible
Full Price- Still an excellent movie, I don't pay full price often
Tight-arse Tuesday- Worthy of the whole cinema experience, but at a cut rate
New Release- Worth the full $7, probably a 3.5 on the old scale
3 Day Hire- better than weekly, not as good as new release
Wait for weekly- you know, when you're desperate to find a couple weeklies to make up a package deal and you probably won't watch them anyway? Yeah.

So I watched a DVD at home today- Charlie and Boots. I wasn't expecting a great deal, out of my usual genre but I like Shane Jacobsen. It was a good movie. I laughed, I cried, I was satisfied. Rating?...New Release

Clash of the Titans I saw at cinema (not in 3D, 3d makes me sick), again, someone else's choice but I loved it! Gold Class! 3D if you can stomach it!

Paranormal Activity- huge disappointment, like watching paint dry. Wait for Weekly.

Lastly, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, awesome movie! Gold Class again!

Keeping the blog short by not posting descriptions of each, you can google it ;)

Love to hear your opinions of my reviews or hear about great flicks you want to recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment